Paul D. Dinkelmeyer, Associate
- Touro Law School, J.D., 1992
- University of New Hampshire, B.A., 1988
- Mr. Dinkelmeyer is also admitted to practice in the United States District Court for the District of Colorado and the 10th Circuit Court of Appeals and Southern and Eastern Districts of New York.
Professional Affiliations and Activities
- Colorado Bar Association
- Denver Bar Association
- Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
Paul D. Dinkelmeyer has worked as a trial attorney since the inception of his career and has been actively involved in litigation ever since. He started out as in-house counsel for a major insurance carrier in its largest legal office in Manhattan where he gained significant experience handling personal injury cases, including premises liability, automobile claims, and construction accidents. Paul thereafter worked as outside counsel in private firms in New York defending physicians and hospitals in medical malpractice cases, major retailers in premises liability actions, and construction professionals in accident claims. Before moving to Colorado, Paul also represented individual clients prosecuting and defending commercial and personal injury matters.
Upon moving to Colorado, Paul continued working in litigation and gained additional experience in construction defect litigation and insurance coverage matters. He has represented both large and small insurance carriers in Colorado involving a multitude of claims including first-party and third-party claims, bad faith actions, as well as premises and automobile liability cases. Paul has extensive trial experience and over the course of his career has conducted numerous mediations, arbitrations, depositions, and examinations under oath in a wide range of matters.
Expand Full Resume
Colorado Bar Association
Denver Bar Association
Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
- Obtained defense verdict in Boulder County on behalf of a commercial landscaping company in an action arising out of a bicycle accident involving serious injuries.
- Member of trial team that successfully defended construction professional in construction defect action involving multi-million dollar claims in which the jury awarded less than $10,000 to plaintiff.
- Successfully defended various subcontractors in construction defect actions involving civil, structural, and building envelope claims.
- Obtained defense verdicts in multiple personal injury cases arising out of automobile accidents involving personal and commercial vehicles.
- Successfully defended major national retailers, mall owners, and small businesses in various premises liability actions.
- Performed numerous coverage investigations and analyses for insurance carriers, conducted examinations under oath, and prepared coverage opinion letters.
- Assisted in litigation of breach of contract and fraud claims on behalf of major financial institution involving subprime mortgage loans.