Aaron L. Hayden, Associate
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Juris Doctor, 2009, University of Denver, Sturm College of Law
Denver Law Review, General Editor
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Finance, 2002, The University of Texas at Austin
Aaron L. Hayden has been practicing law since 2009. His practice areas include civil litigation, bad faith litigation, insurance coverage and construction matters.
Mr. Hayden also has significant experience in commercial litigation, primarily involving issues related to contracts, securities, and employment matters. He has also defended clients in personal injury and premises liability matters. Recently, Mr. Hayden has gained experience in aviation related litigation.
Mr. Hayden earned his Juris Doctorate degree in 2009 from the University of Denver Sturm College of Law where he was an editor on the Denver Law Review. Before attending law school, Mr. Hayden worked in the insurance industry for a large, multinational insurance company as a Product Manager. In that role, Mr. Hayden was involved in every aspect of the development, implementation, and performance of insurance products, including underwriting, marketing, and claims. Mr. Hayden earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from the University of Texas at Austin.
Expand Full Resume
Colorado Defense Lawyers Association
Colorado Bar Association
Denver Bar Association
Faculty of Federal Advocates
Rocky Mountain Texas Exes
- Obtained defense verdict in a case involving extensive personal injury claims including allegations of traumatic brain injury.
- Obtained defense verdict in U.S. District Court in a case involving claims of patent infringement related to complex technology designed to measure the oxygen content of freshwater.
- Arbitrated complex commercial insurance coverage dispute arising under a funding agreement between insurers related to a global settlement agreement.
- Obtained dismissal of multiple products defect lawsuits against major appliance manufacturer.
- Successful defense of multiple premises liability lawsuits resulting in favorable resolutions for his clients.
- Performed multiple insurance coverage analyses for insurance carriers including preparation of coverage opinion letters.
- Advised client in matters related to disputes involving interpretation of employee stock option agreements.